| John and the kids talked to Dino while we ate. He was so great at entertaining the kids and keeping them laughing. |
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Landon's 5th Birthday
We celebrated Landon's birthday on Saturday the 29th. He invited quite the group and only two kids couldn't make it. We began the party by playing with balloons. I may only have two kids but I've thrown enough birthdays to know that having the kids throw balloons around is the best way to start a party. Once all the kids had arrived we played the classic favorite; duck duck goose. After duck duck goose, I took the kids to the backyard to play some games while John ran out and grabbed a couple pizzas. While they ate John entertained them with a magic trick. I wondered if the kids were too young for it, but nope it was a HUGE HIT! I don't even know how many times John did the trick for them and they never could figure it out. We ate cupcakes then headed out for the pinata...full of candy. Just what the kids need right before Halloween. I just prefer my kids to bring home candy than a bag full of junky little toys I eventually step on before they are thrown away. After the pinata we came in, opened presents then tossed around balloons while we waited for the parent's to come. Overall it was a successful party and 1 1/2 hours is PLENTY for a house full of 5 year olds. Can't believe my youngest is 5. *sniff* Happy Birthday Landon! I'm so glad you were born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment