Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

As usual we spent Christmas Eve with my family at my mom's house.
Landon pigging out on the chocolate/caramel marshmallows. Hideous pictures, but wow, did he have his mouth stuffed full!




The boys both got Transformer's from grandma Betty.


Carson decided he wanted to sing a song for everyone (shocked me.) He stood up and sang his school song. It was about the cutest thing ever, and so out of character for Carson. He actually is a good singer and can hold a tune pretty well. John and I were so proud of him!

Krumkakes with a sugar cookie for John's sister thrown in. FYI: Santa ate the Krunkakes and a bite of the sugar cookie. When the boys woke up they said "Ope, guess Santa didn't like the sugar cookie."

John reading the Night Before Christmas. This year John's mom made the boys jammer pants so we didn't give them their matching Christmas Eve jammers. I regret it. From here on out they will always get new Christmas eve jammers.

The boys note to Santa. Notice the reindeer pulling the sleigh. I LOVE IT!

No comments: