It feels like I write a post, then suddenly a year passes and I'm writing the exact same thing I wrote the previous year. Crazy, crazy. The Saturday before Halloween John's family did their annual Halloween party at the church. I was in charge of a game this year so I did a candy walk. When I stopped the music, we drew a number and well, you get the idea. Guess where I got the candy for the prizes? HA! From the boys trick-or-treat bags! The church did a trunk or treat on Friday, which I NEVER have supported because I think it's silly and gluttonous and adding the the obesity epidemic, but whatever. For various reasons we went this year and I didn't want the boys eating the candy so I passed it out for prizes.
The kids had fun and that's all that matters. And yes, they did know I was passing out their candy and they didn't even care.
No comments:
Post a Comment