| Me being a dork. Decided to wear something to really show off my size, rather than the flowing shirt I was wearing that day. |
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
25 Weeks!
I am so close to that third trimester I can taste it. Things still look great. He's more active, or at least I can feel him more since he's grown so much. I've gain a scary amount of weight and will probably end up gaining a few pounds more than I did with Carson. Oh well. I've learned it's a losing battle. I'm definitely feeling pregnant. Back pain, rib pain, heaviness, have to have my belly propped up with a pillow when I go to bed and have a hard time getting comfortable, not too much exhaustion which I attribute to walk/jogging. Had my glucose test today, don't have the results yet, but once again my iron is low. Doctor says I'll probably feel a difference when I begin supplements...don't know that I really want to since I'm not feeling too bad now. No real complaints, just super excited to meet him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment