I have random pictures I want to post, and I'm sure for the next year I'll post plenty of random pictures. First is Jameson wearing his Kansas City Chiefs diaper for the first time. It's still a little big, but does its job perfectly. John was at work and I knew he'd get a kick out of it if I sent him a picture. I was right. He showed it to everyone. He loves his boys and he loves his Chiefs! He is so excited to hang out with Jameson in this diaper while watching football this year.
Below that is John and Jameson taking a nap together. How they can both fall asleep whenever, wherever is beyond me. (Don't know if John appreciates shirtless pictures on my blog but he'll be glad to have it in the family blog book later)
The next picture is Jameson's eyes while he's eating. When I feed him at night sometimes his eyes get so big and he looks a round with his scrunched up little forehead. We get such a kick out of it. John took this picture so we would remember. He may look a lot like John but he has the same big eyes I had as a baby.
The boys are really good at comforting Jameson when he's upset. Before Jameson they (esp Carson) could not stand to hear babies cry. Now they instinctively go to him to calm him down. I have to be careful because they love to pick him up and hold him. Just an hour ago I was in the office working on Jameson's announcements when in walks Landon carrying Jameson. Apparently he'd accidentally woken him up from his nap, so somehow he got him off my bed and carried him down to me...without dropping him. Makes me so nervous but I don't want to chastise them since they feel important when they help out. I guess when I was 6 I carried my baby brother around and he's still alive so all's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment