Afterward
we did a little window shopping for possible Christmas presents, took
the boys to Johnny Rockets for lunch, then headed home to watch football
and bake some cookies. A weekend just doesn't seem right without a
family day.
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Friday, October 25, 2013
Much Needed Family Day
John has been working like mad lately. With back to back conferences
at work I've hardly seen him this past week. I miss him, the boys miss
him, and we miss having our family day. Sooo, we decided to make Sunday
our family day. First we headed up the canyon, but we forgot a jacket
for Jameson so we didn't stay long. However, we did snap a picture on
the bridge. Hopefully we have a long fall so we can still get some hiking in before too much snow falls in the mountains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment