MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Monday, December 23, 2013
Christmas memories
You know what I was talking to Carson about? The year I got a waterbed for Christmas. It was made by my dad, and it was beautiful. I was so excited that year, it was just what I was hoping for. Carson had no idea what a waterbed was...it was a little piece of heaven. As an adult I couldn't imagine sleeping on a waterbed, but as young teenager in the early 90's, it was wonderful. I hope my kids are as excited on Christmas morning as I was that Christmas. Christmas was so magical when I was a kid and all we can hope for is for our boys to have that same feeling we had...watching for Santa as we drive home Christmas Eve, wondering what surprises he would leave under the tree. Anything was possible. Oh to be young again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment