Jameson loves taking showers with me. No matter how upset he is, a warm shower calms him right down. He was about 2.5 months here.
Newborn Jameson. For the short time we used disposables after he was born, he constantly had a bleeding diaper rash. I used to put him on a hemp pad and sit in the sun to air it out. Thankfully once we switched to cloth after his belly button healed we never had a problem. I think he had a reaction to one of the chemicals in the disposables.
Jameson was four or five days old here. We were at Grandma Holly's and Carson asked to feed him. He is unbelievably good with Jameson and absolutely adores him. I think they'll be pretty close as they grow.
Last spring we went up Big Cottonwood. John snapped a few pictures of me, but at the time I thought I looked so awful I never wanted to see them again. I was right that I did look awful, but I love it because it shows off my belly. I look so huge! Ugh. Those last few weeks my pants wouldn't stay up and nothing would cover my ginormous belly. This picture (almost) makes me want to do it again.





No comments:
Post a Comment