Tuesday, March 18, 2014

He came, he came!

The leprechaun struck again and Landon was itching to get home to see if he'd left them any chocolate this year. This time I made a trail of coins in the hallway leading into the boy's rooms with the excuse that the leprechaun must have been looking for kids. While driving home from school I came up with the best story while Landon was grilling me with every question possible regarding leprechauns and their gold. (Ay ay ay, that kids can ask questions!) I explained the leprechaun carries real gold with him, but once he drops it, it turns to chocolate so no one else can have it. Landon totally bought it. Carson still likes to make sure I know that he knows I'm making it up. Okay, okay. At least I still have one child who believes in magic and another who will take his place once Landon hits the hard wall of reality. I love how excited they get over chocolate coins. So much fun.

                                 

No comments: