Monday, April 7, 2014

9 Months

It's official. Jameson has been out of me longer than he was in. That's always a sad realization, especially when I feel like he should still be tiny. We're still enjoying him as well as life in general. I feel like the past year and a half have been one of the most peaceful times of my life. In general life is just good and I have nothing to complain about.
Jameson is cute as ever and still relaxed as ever. He's able to eat finger foods now, no problem and insists on eating whatever I'm eating. I've given him a bit of everything except honey, which I didn't realize could have been potentially harmful with his Mastocytoma...but that's another post. He's sitting like a champ, but still is no where near crawling. Carson crawled by a year, and with how chill Jameson is I'll be surprised if he is crawling by a year. So easy-going, so cute, so fun! Time has gone by quickly, but I still get to enjoy him since he's not entering the toddler stage quite yet. He's content to sit on my lap and play with toys and LOVES to look at books together. I don't remember Carson and Landon loving books so much at such a young age. He can't get enough, but they also wear him out. After a session of playing with toys and reading books, he is worn out and always takes a great nap.
Currently he's napping three times a day which is crazy, but great since I can get stuff done. He sleeps at 8am, 12pm, and again around 4:30pm. Not super long, but typically at least 1-1.5 hours. I love it that he's napping late afternoon since that's always been his fussy time. Now he sleeps then wakes up happy and ready to go.
At his appointment his stats were:
weight: 19.18lbs...25% (Tall and skinny)
height: 29.53in...85%
head: 18.4in...85% (guess he got my big fat-head genes after all)

Overall he's healthy and happy. Couldn't ask for more.

So much like the nine month picture I have of Landon at Lake Powell.

John wanted of pictures of Jameson sitting in this tree. It cracks me up. Jameson was not so crazy about the idea even with John holding him from behind. When I went to get him there were fire ants all over the tree. So lucky he didn't get bit. Could've been ugly since we didn't know about his masto at the time.

No comments: