Monday, March 2, 2015

Carson's first long run!

   Saturday my mom watched Jameson and Landon while John, Carson, and I ran with the club. This was the first time we've actually brought Carson to run with the club and we were so impressed. The kid ran 6.5 miles!!!! There were times he swore his heart was going to explode, but I told him to slow it down and breathe deep. He is a great little runner and plans to join track next year. I'm excited because I really want my kids to adopt the running lifestyle. It's just a great sport that can be done through all ages, and it's a fun community to belong to. He's a natural just like his dad...thank goodness.
I had plans of taking pictures of Carson, but when all was said and done I forgot and I'm still kicking myself.
After picking up the boys, we walked in the kitchen and Jameson just collapsed on the floor. He was exhausted. Not sure what he does at grandma's but I need some pointers on wearing him out.
                                       

No comments: