| I love this Jameson is as white as Brody is olive |
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Monday, June 29, 2015
Birthday Party
On Sunday we had my family over to celebrate mine, Jameson's and Brody's birthdays since they are all within a week of each other. Having seven kids running in and out is crazy and I have to remind myself to sit back and enjoy the party and wait until afterward to assess the damage. We grilled, played on the waterslide, and ate cupcakes with ice cream. It was a blazing hot evening, but bearable in the shade...barely. The kids had a great time, which is what matters. Brody cried when I gave him new clohes, and Jameson was more excited about the tissue paper than his actual gifts...overall, a very successful party:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment