One evening J and I sat on the lawn for a good hour. We ate apples, talked, looked at the "fluffy clouds", and pointed out the "pretty flowers". We both loved it, and he was content just to lay next to me on the grass.
Well, now he randomly grabs an apple and tells me to "way down".
Yesterday we were out front when an airplane flaw over.
J: "airpane!"
Throws up his arms
"I got it!"
He then chased the airplane across the yard. When he reached the end of our yard he kinda shrugged. "Op, dere it goes."
I also spent an entire afternoon and evening sewing a bunting for the Chariot. 2 layers of polar fleece and a later of micro suede. This kid will be so warm on those cold runs this winter. It's also the first time I've ever sewn a zipper. Yay me. Anyway, I hadn't planned to post any pics, but his smile was so cute I couldn't resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment