Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hiking and more...

Well, sometime back in August we were sitting around on a hot summer's day. The boys had spent too much time on ipads and we needed to get them outside, so we grabbed some water and did the short hike (although plenty far in the heat) up to Rocky Mouth Falls. John had never been there before and couldn't believe how nice it was up there. Unfortunately we can't play in the water, but the boys still love it. Last time I hiked it I was 9 months pregnant with J so I was pleasantly surprised the hike was much easier than I remembered.
I've also included a sweet photo of John rocking baby J before bed (Jameson loves his dad) and a picture John took of our flowers. That man loves to look at flowers...thankfully since it means he loves to work in the yard.
Oh how I'm sad summer is over, but really looking forward to fall.

No comments: