Since I've gotten so far behind I'm consolidating all of Landon's cross country photos into one post.
We put him on one of the county teams, and he seemed to really enjoy it. He likes the twice weekly practices more than the actual races, but he made a vast improvement from his first to his last race. If I have to make a prediction, it's that Landon will make a great distance runner, but isn't much for speed. He has to work hard at running like me, it's not a natural sport for him. My goal was simply for him to begin developing a love of running. I think we've planted the seed. Here are a couple photos from different races.
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Landon XCountry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment