Monday, December 7, 2015

Halloween

Halloween was a fun day. We carved pumpkins, went to trunk or treat...I am so anti-trunk or treat, but we had nothing better to do, ate pizza, and took Jameson trick or treating. Oh my goodness, he was the epitome of cuteness. He was so into knocking on doors and having candy handed to him, I was dying. John headed home to pass out candy while Jameson and I headed around the block. He had plenty of candy, but he was having so much fun and was so adorable I just couldn't stop before he was ready. Knowing he is my last one I always try to take a little extra time to enjoy the fun moments with him. Two years is my favorite age and it is going by so quickly.
Carson and Landon headed out with friends and we didn't see them until nine o'clock that night. John lit a fire in the fire pit on the front porch, so the three of us sat around it to stay warm while we passed out candy. It was by far the most enjoyable and relaxing Halloween I remember. I think putting Jameson to bed and sitting on the porch with John was the perfect way to end the evening. Usually Halloween is so crazy and cold, but this was cozy and oh so much fun. I think we've found our new Halloween tradition.




Decorating cookies for Landon's birthday. This was much more fun for the kids than a cake...but much messier for clean up!

Landon at the school parade.


No comments: