Thursday, November 10, 2016

The End!

They finished our patio October 15th and we couldn't be happier! They did a fantastic job, and it is so great to have a backyard again. Jameson and I spend so much time out there and 1.5 months without his swings or sandbox was rough. When he isn't insisting I play with him, I love to sit and read. Actually sometimes when he naps I'll grab my book and veg out there for awhile. It's been such a gorgeous fall, which is great so we can get spend more time enjoying the yard before the snow flies.
The Sunday after it was finished, John ran to 7-11 for some hot drinks and we sat outside, enjoying the cool drizzly morning. That evening my parents and Preston came for dinner and we lit our first fire. We LOVE the fire pit!
We're so happy we had this done, especially since we'll probably spend the rest of our lives here. We bought this house 11.5 years ago, and I had no idea just how much I would grow to love this house. This is truly home.


No comments: