Jameson is the only one I took pictures of on Halloween, because by the time I was done trick-or-treating with J, the older boys were long gone.
Jameson LOVED Halloween this year, and I think he even had more fun passing out candy than knocking on doors. He was THE cutest clown ever! With that curly white hair he didn't even need a wig. J loved his clown costume and I'm so glad he got plenty if use out of it. It was so much fun watching him anxiously approach each door-not knowing who or what, would answer. His little voice say "trick or treat" and "thank you" melted my heart at every house.
Carson was out late with friends and came home with a ridiculous amount of candy. Landon's friends went in early, so John took him out for an hour or two...until Landon was exhausted from walking around while carrying his 50lb bag of candy! I love experiencing holiday's with the older boys as well as baby J. Two totally different experiences!


No comments:
Post a Comment