Landon is a thinker-always has been. Well yesterday we were driving and he said to me.
"Mom when I grow up I'm gonna have ten babies."
ME: Wow, ten babies, that's a lot.
I've been thinking about this for a lot of days, even when we were at Zion's.
ME: Wow, you have been thinking about this, you like to think.
Yeah, I'm gonna have a girl, a boy, a girl, a boy, a girl, a boy...
ME: Oh so you want them to be boy-girl boy-girl. Are you going to have the babies or is your wife going to have the babies?
We'll have them together.
ME: (again) That's a lot of babies.
Yep, and they're all going to get along.
ME: They are?!
Yeah, and if they don't I'll put them in the garbage can.
ME: Hmmm...probably not the best idea.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! That is hilarious! I'm halfway to Landon's goal, and I'm even accomplishing his pattern requirements! But, unfortunately, I would probably be very surprised (and likely slightly stressed out) if I made it any closer to his goal, though even if it happened I think I would refrain from throwing them in the garbage!
Post a Comment