Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stinky Toilet Paper

This morning Carson was lying in bed with us. He said he needed a tissue so he ran into the bathroom and semi-closed the door. After a few minutes, when I began to think he had been in there too long for just a tissue, he came out.
Carson: Um, when I was getting a tissue, um the toilet paper...
Me: It fell in the toilet
Carson: (ignoring me) it fell in the toilet...
Me: Just throw it away.
Carson: Just the top part got wet and I didn't want it to smell like pee so I put soap all over it so then it won't smell like pee...
Me: Just throw it away.
Carson: I put it back on...
John: Carson, just throw the whole thing away. Once it's been in the toilet it's done.

Just had to remember how funny it was that Carson tried to save the toilet paper by washing it.

1 comment:

Diana said...

That is hilarious! At least he is a thinker and was trying to fix the problem. . .