Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dead Frog

So this is out of order but when I finally post the pictures from our latest camping trip I'll move this into there, I just can't forget about it.
Me: Carson, guess what? I think your frog is dead.
Carson: Guess what?! He's s-leeping! (as he points a finger at me)
FYI: the frog was most definitely dead and slimey, yet he played with it for hours. That, my friends, is what free-unstructured playtime is all about. Last time he ate a tadpole from this same pond to see if they tasted like blueberries. 100% boy through and through.

1 comment:

Diana said...

You know, it's not always just boys. My 3 year old daughter LOVES bugs right now, and I'm usually having to make her take her rolly-pollies back outside. But, the next minute she is crying about a fly buzzing around the house! Maybe boys are just more consistent!