On July 20, I took the boys for a float preview. Honestly it was pretty neat and we didn't have to fight the insane crowds to see the parade. Carson's favorite was Kung Fu Panda, while Landon's was the little Train float. While we were there the boys had their faces painted and got balloon the shapes of a monkey and gun. It was entertaining and helped pass some time. This summer I've tried to keep the boys busy. I try to take them to new parks and such just to keep it interesting. We also have our waterpark passes and go about once a week. It's been a great summer and has passed too quickly, but Carson is asking me what he can do waaay too often. I think he misses the social life school provides. So glad I'm not homeschooling this year because I think I'd lose my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment