On Sunday we celebrated Landon and Ty's birthdays. My mom and dad are going to be in Washington DC on Landon's birthday so we just opted to do it a week early, which actually is good since we have so much candy and junk coming our way next weekend.
Landon is such a little stinker because as soon as he could do it, he would secretly open his presents when no one was looking, then he'd bring it out and show us what he got. The only present he didn't open ahead of time was Ty's, and that's because he kept it in the car. Landon got two big sets of small Lego's...I remember when he was 8 or 9 months and he would constantly crawl into Carson's room to play with his big Lego's. Can't believe he's ready for the little Lego's now. He also got one of those annoying Nerf dart guns. I only say annoying because it is so annoying trying to keep track of those lousy dart's. He's already lost a couple, but I figure I'll find them when I clean. Although, he found one in the freezer this morning...I don't clean out my freezer often so I think it would've been there for awhile.
We lit a fire in the backyard and roasted hot dogs. Let me tell you it was the perfect evening for a wienie roast. Landon and I made Candy Corn Cupcakes Sunday morning. We looked at hundreds of pictures of cupcakes and these are the ones he just HAD to have. They turned out pretty good, but if I were to do them again I'd slow down on the decorating since some of them are a bit lopsided. Tyson brought Play Dough Ice Cream and the kid's thought it was the best. They actually asked if it was real ice cream.
Most of us also dressed in costumes. Overall it was a fun little party.
No comments:
Post a Comment