We began our day with Carson's Halloween parade. When Carson came around he was wearing his coat???!!! I had John chase him down and take it off. Later I asked why he was wearing his coat and he simply said he'd forgotten to take it off. Such a boy. Afterward I helped with his class party while John took Landon to preschool. I'm disappointed I don't have any pictures of Landon from preschool but I had committed to help with Carson's party before I knew Landon would be parading around the high school, trick or treating at the classroom doors. He had fun nonetheless and I'm excited to see him in the parade next year.
Anyway Carson's class party was super fun. They decorated cookies, made necklaces, played bingo, pin the nose on the pumpkin, and scary stories. To end it all they played a massive game of musical chairs. Carson was one of the last ones standing and it was so much fun to see him dancing around the chairs.
In the evening Mavelle brought baby Marsha over to trick or treat with us. I did a few homes with everyone then went back home to pass out candy. Later they came home and Carson and I headed back out for more loot. They both ended up with tons of candy!! Successful night!
No comments:
Post a Comment