Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving on Landon's Birthday

Carving pumpkins this year was interesting to say the least. Actually we only bought one pumpkin because John hates carving pumpkins and I really didn't want to do two pumpkins. Anyway Landon opted to carve sans clothes and ended up HATING the guts. I shouldn't have teased him so much on his birthday but I thought it was so funny he was making such a stink about touching the guts.
After pumpkin carving we took Landon to the restaurant of his choice which just happened to be Burger King. John dropped us at Burger King so I could get the boys situated with their burger's, while he ran down to Chipotle to grab us a couple Fajita Burrito's. Being Sunday we were the only people in Burger King so the entire time the boy's had the playground to themselves. The perfect birthday for Landon!



Landon was SO MAD when I tried to make him reach into the pumpkin...this is not like Landon at all. He's been acting strange lately so I'm hoping it was just the excitement of his birthday and Halloween.


We FINALLY got him to scoop some out with a spoon.



Mom-hard at work. Isn't this supposed to be dad's job?!

This was a truly repulsed reaction to the guts. I couldn't believe he was acting this way.

Carson didn't have a problem with it.



John calls this the "look of death" Apparently I do it all the time when I'm upset.
  



Landon chose to hang out in the playroom with his trains.

If anyone could see the full body shiver he did after putting this down they would be in hysterics. It took so much coercing to get him to touch the guts.


Carson always has to one up his brother and put the guts in his mouth.


I was the ONLY one who wanted to pose with our pumpkin.

No comments: