So this is a post I completely forgot about. Carson received an award at school for turning in 100% of his homework. I am very proud of Carson for doing his homework everyday. Sometimes he'll work on homework for two hours straight without complaining. He just understand it's something he has to do. Otherwise I kind of rolled my eyes at this awards assembly. I guess if he had received the award for some great academic achievement I'd have been a little happier, but as it stands, at this age the kids do their homework because it's something their parent's make them do. And the few kids in Carson's class who didn't get the award? Well, it didn't surprise me in the least because the way the kids act reflect what they're taught at home and sad as it is, these kids will probably grow up to be loser's just like their parents. So sad. Way to Carson, I am proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment