Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Egg Dyeing 2012

It seems like we never quite have enough eggs to dye, but I don't want to boil more than we'll eat. Thankfully this year I was having the Easter party at my house and was in charge of deviled eggs so I boiled plenty. The boys weren't even disappointed when they ran out of white eggs. Now that they're both older it was a relatively mess-free process. Phew! No dyeing eggs in underwear this year!




I also took a few more sleeping pictures on Easter Eve. Below is how Carson typically sleeps. Completely covered from head to toe. Before I go to bed I usually sneak in a pull the covers off his head so he gets fresh air, but he immediately burrows his head back into the blankets.

I had to take a picture of Landon's "little" feet. I thought it was so cute how he had them crossed while sleeping.


No comments: