Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Pics

Well, the boys woke up waaay too early this year. I wanted John to get some sleep so I handed the boys my ipad and told them to play quietly in their room. When we finally decided to get up around 7:45,  the boys darted downstairs and found their baskets before our feet had hit the floor. Oh well, they are getting older and more independent. Next year the bunny needs to be more creative on his hiding spots. We had Easter dinner here with family and our friends across the street, and after dinner had a pretty decent egg hunt for the kids. Between the egg hunt on Saturday, couple with the hunt on Sunday they had way too much candy so I ended up throwing out everything Monday. Shhh, the boys didn't notice. It was a beautiful sunny Easter. In fact the nicest Easter I remember having for years. Thank goodness, it was a gorgeous day!




















No comments: