Monday, May 7, 2012

2nd Grade Spring Program 4/19

Carson had his Spring Program a few weeks ago. It seems we were just at his 1st grade program...has an entire year really passed?! Breaks my heart. They had all the kids bring their nice clothes to school on a hanger and then change into them after lunch. I sent Carson a button up shirt, khaki's, but no dress shoes. Hey, his feet were not visible anyway. The kids were cute and sang cute songs-is it ever not cute? Come on. I just brought my little camera and it sure is obvious with the picture quality, but you get the idea. In previous years Carson would grin nonstop from the time he walked into the auditorium. This year? Not so much. He just kind of had an indifferent look on his face like most of the other kids. Too cool to show excitement, even though he was super excited for us to come watch his program. Grandma even came! I guess he really is growing up. Bummer.



No comments: