MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Carson's Suit
This evening we decided to head out and buy Carson new clothes for his baptism. I was planning on getting him new pants, a new short-sleeved white shirt and a new tie. No biggie. I had no intentions of buying him a suit. Since I was a teenager I've always thought suits on little boys were (for lack of a better word) silly. Well, we were at the mall and I saw a tan suit that just looked like Carson's style. We had him try it on, along with a black suit, and a black pinstripe suit. While John loved the tan, he ultimately preferred the pinstripe. We sent out pictures via text and aside from John it was unanimously decided that Carson looked pretty hot in the tan suit. So we bit the bullet and bought him a suit that he might be able to wear for at least a few months. But hey, a baptism is a big deal and he did look so sweet.
John got him dressed and then sent him out of the dressing room for my approval and guess what I did? I CRIED! He looked so cute and so grown-up I just couldn't help it. I can't believe my oldest child is nearly 8.5 years old! Crazy! We also bought him a new leather belt, white dress shirt, tan socks, and tie from the tie store. It was fun since Carson was into it and he loved the way he looked in his tan suit. So there you go-my little boy is now the proud owner of his first suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment