Thursday, May 10, 2012

Note From School 5/8/12

"Carson decided to draw all over the school walls with mud. Miss Kezerian had him clean it off and he missed recess. MH" 


 After clarifying that he drew on the OUTSIDE of the school with mud and there were several kids involved, how did I respond? I laughed! Naturally I told him not to repeat the action, but really, it was funny. He wasn't doing it maliciously, he just saw a pool of mud and decided to go for it. While I don't excuse things with the saying 'boys will be boys' I will say "kids will be kids." I personally don't think it's anything to get upset over, although I believe they made the right choice in having the kids scrub it off. Oh, and Carson got to/ had to eat lunch in the principal's office. When I asked if she was mad he said "No." So apparently she just told them not to do it again. I LOVE the principal at this school.

No comments: