Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July

For the 4th we had a bbq at Anna Mae's. It was strange being back at my old house and I kinda hope, just a little, that my mom and dad will move back there. It just feels like home. We set up the slide for the kids, but the biggest hit was the sand where the pool used to be...BIG hit. The kids played, the adults talked, I held tiny baby Brody who is the smallest baby I've ever held. John and my dad ran out and bought a bunch of fireworks. They purchased the children's pack so everything was geared toward the kids and they love it! I, on the other hand, was bored after fifteen minutes. I'm just not crazy about spinners and fountains, but the kids had a blast and that's all that matters.















1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh my goodness, that is a tiny baby!