Monday, July 23, 2012

Typical Day

On days where we don't have anything planned and the boys don't feel like playing with friends, they typically spend the day playing with Lego's and once in a while, trains. Carson especially plays in the playroom for hours upon hours, building and rebuilding. He carries the Lego catalog everywhere we go. He drools over the Star Wars Lego sets. Since I refuse the buy him the $400 Death Star, he's is convinced someone else will buy it for his birthday. Poor sweet little boy. I remember how it feels to want something so much, only to have it so far out of reach. To be honest, if money weren't an issue, I don't think I'd hesitate to buy it for him. Countless hours of imaginative play for $400. Yes please.


1 comment:

Diana said...

Isaac is very into Lego's as well, although it's hard for him to play because his younger brother likes to "play" too!