MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Friday, September 7, 2012
Fruitland 2012
For Labor Day weekend we packed up the trailer and headed to Fruityland...as we do every Labor Day weekend. This year was probably the most enjoyable year so far. It rained off and on so it was nice and cool, plus the rain kept the dirt wet, which meant less dust in the trailer. The boys are now old enough to go run off on their own and as long as I can yell their names and get a response every hour or so I am comfortable letting them have their freedom. They both had so much fun running wild all weekend and playing with cousins-just what kids need every now and then. I spent the days sitting around talking and being lazy-it was wonderful!
John and I got up somewhat early on Sunday morning, told the kids to stay in the trailer until we got back, and went on a little run. It was so enjoyable, plus it made me not feel so guilty for eating so much junk.
On Saturday night we had a little birthday celebration for Holly since Jerry totally dropped the ball and didn't plan anything for Holly's 70th birthday. Ouch! So we did a little thing for her, plus a talent show. Carson did a funny light show with flashlights and boy, he sure put his all into it, and Landon danced his crazy little break dance routine. They crack me up.
On Sunday Landon built a fire pit next to the big one and spent the evening babying his fire and blowing on it every couple of minutes. Wonder where he gets that from?! (totally sarcastic, which you would get if you ever camped with John)
All in all it was a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment