Yesterday was cleaning day and Landon was a little bored. I suggested he put on his gear and play in the snow. Little did I know he'd be out there for nearly four hours straight making a snowman family. I sure wish I had gone out and taken a picture yesterday before the sun got to them. Today a couple heads had fallen off as well as many chocolate chips and a couple carrot noses. He worked so hard and his family is one of the cutest things we've ever seen. He spruced them up a bit before I took pictures, and unfortunately something went wrong with my memory card and didn't record any of the pictures I took with Landon in them.
After he was thoroughly frozen I told him to come in and have a mug of hot chocolate to warm up. He's been coughing a bit the past couple days and I thing this just wore him out because this morning I literally could not wake him up. Typically he's a light sleeper and wakes easily. When he did get up and started making his bed he gave up and laid down. Once he had his bed made he was too tired to get dressed and just lay on the floor. I called John and we agreed to let him stay home. He climbed back in bed to rest and a little while later I put a table on his lap and let him eat breakfast in bed. He's such a huge help to me that it's nice to baby him once in awhile. We met John at Chick-Fil-A for lunch and once John left to go back to work I let Landon play on the playground for an hour. It's been so nice having him home.
 |
| Snowman John |
 |
| Snowman Mommy...with a baby Jameson in its belly. See the bump? |
 |
| Snowman Carson and Landon. Carson is on the right and originally he had a different head, but it fell off, so Landon improvised and made a new face really quick. Landon is obviously on the left and is shorter than Carson since he's the little brother. |
 |
| Our Snowman Family |
No comments:
Post a Comment