Friday, April 5, 2013

27 Weeks!

 What can I say, I am feeling huge! John took this picture on Easter, after he had taken some with the boys and I outside. As I looked through the pictures of us outside I got big fat tears in my eyes since I can see how fat my face is getting. I knew it would happen, it was super chubby with Carson, less chubby with Landon, and it looks as though this time we may set a record. It was totally hormonal, which I really haven't been hormonal at all this pregnancy, but I just try not to think of how chubby I'll be in the middle of swimsuit season, and chubby pictures bring me back to reality. I can't even hang out in sweats like I can with winter babies. I'll take what comes, but if you've been pregnant you understand where I'm coming from.
Anyway John grabbed the camera and was dead set on getting a picture that didn't make my face look so chubby. It's not great, but it'll do.
This little guy is getting big and strong. Sometimes he'll wake me up in the middle of the night with movements so strong they almost hurt. Aside from the discomforts I love the third trimester for all the movement I can feel. I fall asleep fairly easily, but I also wake up easily as well. Jameson moves a lot, plus I have to be on my left side or he goes crazy until I roll over. Everything has to be "just so" for me to sleep. My ribs frequently feel like they're splitting apart, and I have occasional round ligament pain, which is only getting worse. But otherwise not too bad. I'm just trying to enjoy it since this is most likely my last.
WELCOME TO THE THIRD TRIMESTER!!!

No comments: