Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 1

 My mom left us alone after seeing Jameson and came back an hour or two later with the boys and my dad. They were so excited to meet him, but really, they were more excited about the Lorna Dunes and Oreos I had in my room than Jameson. Jameson just slept and didn't do much...but cookies?! Now those were worth a visit. Now that we're home and settled they both adore him. Carson randomly asks to hold him and I've even had him feed him a bottle a couple times. Poor Carson worries a lot that he'll stop breathing and if I leave him alone with Jameson he always asks "What do I do if he stops breathing?!" I've told him he doesn't need to worry about it, but I believe the fact that I have a sensor on Jameson's bed makes Carson realize it's a very real possibility. Landon is already telling me to have another baby. I don't think so.
John and I planned to enjoy every quiet moment of the hospital stay. We spent the entire first day cuddling and loving our new baby.















No comments: