We have a lot of summer birthdays in our family. 5 of the 7 grandkids plus John and I. Between Jameson's birth and Mavell's surgery the summer birthdays were really overlooked this year. We all decided to pitch in and rent a big water slide to celebrate. Within the first hour Coen sliced his foot wide open on a stake. Thankfully I had a fully stocked first aid kit to wrap it up before Gina and I ran him over to have 11 stitches put in. Poor kid.
The slide was so much fun and the adults had just as much, if not more fun than the kids had. We grilled some burgers and ate cake and ice cream. John made all the kids marshmallow shooters so the kids could have a marshmallow fight...what a mess! It was such a fun afternoon. I think it's going to be a yearly event from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment