We blessed Jameson on August 4th. It was such a wonderful day. So many friends and family came to support us, we felt so loved. Before heading to the church I wanted to get some family pictures. Naturally we were running short on time. John said we'd get pictures afterward, but we said that with Landon and never took any so I insisted he at least snap some of me and Jameson before we left. I look awful, but the pictures I chose of Jameson were because each pictures captured a face he makes frequently and I am so happy to have pictures of them. I absolutely adore my little guy and I am so happy with how the day turned out.
1 comment:
You look beautiful! And what adorable faces! I wish we could have been there! Oh I want to see that baby so bad! He is just so cute!
Post a Comment