I love seeing my three boys together. Oh how I love little boys. Carson and Landon are so much help with Jameson and it is wonderful. Sometimes they are so much help they make me nervous. Landon always gets Jameson out of bed, his swing, bouncer, or car seat as soon as he cries. It scares me to death to look up and see Landon carrying Jameson down the stairs to me. I'm proud of myself because I haven't noticeably freaked out even once. I calmly walk over and thank Landon for bringing him to me.
Carson is fantastic about calming Jameson down. I'm quite shocked with how much Carson adores him since he doesn't like babies or little whiny kids. He can calm Jameson when he's screaming and he feeds him a bottle whenever I'm trying to get something done.
The boys are so great with him and I love seeing them all play together.
No comments:
Post a Comment