Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Powell

While Jameson and I were home chillin', John took the boys to Powell for a few days. I guess they went swimming. I guess Landon learned to water ski. I guess they caught some fish. I guess they dug rivers in the sand. And I guess they had a good time. Can you tell I'm bitter about not being there?
No seriously, they had a great time and John let them do things that I NEVER would have allowed them to do. My first instinct was to rip him a new one when I found out what they did but then I realized they were all home safe and this is the last time they will ever go on vacation without me. Good bonding time for John and the boys but Carson was homesick for me and was excited come home. At least I was missed.






No comments: