Friday, September 13, 2013

Fruityland 2013

We are really starting to love this family trip every Labor Day weekend. At first? Meh. My kids were both so young and I spent the entire weekend following them around in the heat. Now? They ran out the trailer door every morning, I saw them briefly for a late breakfast everyday and didn't really see them again until dinner, then they were off again and I'd eventually call them in for bed. Of course if I didn't see them run by every couple of hours I'd yell for them just to make sure they were okay, but for the most part they spent the weekend running wild with cousins. They have more fun then I can explain and I know they are making great memories they will look back on for the rest of their lives.
I brought Jamesons jungle gym, which he loves more and more everyday. He's even trying to grab the animals now. It was perfect since I could leave him on the bed to play while I got ready and straightened up the trailer every morning once all the other men in my life had left for the morning. I spent time every afternoon cuddling Jameson on the boys' bed. He has the biggest blue eyes that look just like mine did (except mine were brown) they look a bit freaky in the picture with me but I thought it was funny so I had to post it.
John and I strapped Jameson into the stroller and ran five miles Saturday afternoon. It was my longest continuous run since having Jameson and I was quite pleased. When we got back Carson pushed him around in the stroller (such a good brother), while Landon played with fire (of course.) Successful weekend and one I really enjoyed since I know that the next couple of years I'll spend my weekend following Jameson around.






No comments: