I didn't get a picture of him on his actual birthday, but this is from his family celebration on the 8th. He chose to have brownies, topped with peppermint ice cream, homemade peppermint chocolate fudge sauce, and Andes mints. Yum! It's sad to know he's ten. Double digits, closer to moving out and starting his own life. Sad, sad sad. He chose Panda for dinner and frozen yogurt for dessert. Such a sweet boy who almost worries too much about hurting my feelings. I'm so lucky to be his mom.
On Saturday the 14th John and I were given tickets to the Christmas concert uptown. Typically we ride the train, but opted to drive this time. Big mistake. Huge! It took over a hour from the time we left until we parked. We didn't have time to eat so we grabbed some chips and headed straight to the concert. Afterward we walked to Olive Grden since everything else closed at ten. We didn't get home until 11:30 and in bed until 12:30. It was a nice evening out...but we still missed the kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment