Memorial a Weekend I reserved tickets to hike to Timpanogos Cave...something we've been wanting to do with the boys for years. It was a cool drizzly day, which we were super grateful for for since the hike was harder than I remembered and J's masto began to flare up from John's body heat alone. We are definitely learning more everyday...hiking in the heat seems as though it will be a big No-no. We were definitely on edge watching baby J. We made it to the top plenty early so they let us go on an earlier tour. We all thought the cave was pretty incredible. I had been about 27 years ago and remembered certain aspects, but John and the boys had never been so it was a real treat...we all loved the history of the caves the most. They mentioned baby's don't typically do well during the tour, but chill little Jameson was wonderful. He loved the cool temperature. After the tour we flew down the mountain and went to a diner for a late lunch since we were all starving despite munching on snacks during the hike. It was the perfect day.






No comments:
Post a Comment