Clapping when I say "yay" is his new thing. It is so cute I can't over do it. He's very picky when giving kisses since I did that too much, and bye bye. It's just so cute when he learns something new that we want to see it all the time.
On another note I called to set up an appointment with early intervention to see if they can give me some tips or additional exercises. I'm not worried in the least, especially since John was a late crawler, sitter, and walker, but he's just so chill and doesn't want to put forth the effort to do much more than reach for toys. I do daily exercises with him and he just laughs at me. We are so happy he's not rushing out of the baby stage yet because we are enjoying every second of his babyhood.

No comments:
Post a Comment