Baby J is eating more and more finger foods. Today he ate a banana, Cheerios, and fresh blueberries. With the slippery bananas it took him well over an hour to eat, so I prepped for dinner while he talked his way through breakfast. Last night I cut up fish for him and he couldn't get enough...and no allergic reaction! New foods always make me nervous. I finally found a sippy he loves...a cheap $3 one. He gets so excited to drink from my straw that I don't know why I didn't try this before. He's so cute and I love just having him around. Eleven months and still not crawling. Still not in a hurry to go anywhere. Just chill and super happy. It'll be interesting to see what his ped. says next month.
He's wearing his new medic alert bracelet. It kinda ticks him off the first minute or two since he wants to play with it, but overall he doesn't mind it much. He actually has two so I attached one to his car seat. The way I see it is he'll be my little buddy. Where I go, he goes. I actually still hate leaving him and can count the times I've left him on one hand.
Carson and Landon are doing great. 2.5 more weeks of school and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!


No comments:
Post a Comment