Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas gifts

The past couple of years I've taken photos of what we're giving the boys-and I love it. It is the ONLY way I can remember what they get from year to year.
         
John and the boys are all getting Airsoft "stuff" for their main gifts: guns, pellets, vests, face masks, and gloves. I cannot believe we are giving them Airsoft...aren't they too young?! They will have a ball up camping and I'm super excited.

          
      The boys are also getting a big marble set, the next season of Airbender, and Minecraft books. John and I will head out tonight to get Landon an Air Hog, and a Lego set for Carson. Oh, and Christmas jammies. 

         
I bought John a football autographed by Christian Okoye...something I've been planning since last Christmas, as well as a KC decal for his truck. I've also ordered him slippers that should be here in a couple days.

          
    Baby J is getting some handmade cars I found on etsy, an awesome set of wooden blocks...I've always wanted to buy a nice set of blocks that I'll keep forever, and a Fly Bike to push around the kitchen.

Now I just need to note what John gives me after Christmas, since I have a tough time remembering what he gave me. The past two years I've done my shopping early and boy, what a difference. I actually enjoy Christmas without stressing about what it will cost me.

No comments: