MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Christmas Breakfast
For the past three years I've been in charge of the church Christmas breakfast, and let me say that this year everything ran so smoothly. I had the best committee and we all worked so well together and just got it done! I put John and the guys in charge of hanging lights and they did such a great job. I was so disappointed John didn't get a close-up of the big Christmas tree of lights on the stage, hanging over the Santa chair. Or the serving tables, which looked fantastic...thanks to someone on my committee who had the vision. Really, it was a great morning. However, I've done the same food for three years now and hope they ask someone else to head it up next year since I'm about breakfast burrito'd out. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment