The excitement of their last day was bittersweet when Landon teared up because it was the last day he'd ever walk to school with Carson. As a mom it weighs heavy knowing I will never again watch them run off together, trying their best to make it through the doors before the final bell rang.
How can my sweet Carson already be moving on to junior high? How can my Landon already be in third grade? I'm so sad that he'll be well into middle school by the time Jameson is ready to run off to elementary. I love watching my boys leave together, and love watching them walk home, hardly aware of anything around them as they talk and make after school plans like best friends. I'm so happy they have each other. At least they'll have one more year together when Carson's a senior. Ugh, I can't even think about it.
A sweet "I love you" written on my shopping list from Carson.
Some of Landon's precious artwork. He gets so upset when I throw anything away...taking photos makes him (and me) feel better about it. He sure does a great job and I can only hang up so many...
A letter from Carson in an attempt to be ungrounded. Btw...it worked
No comments:
Post a Comment