We were very undecided as to how we wanted to celebrate our anniversary this year. Getting away overnight wasn't an option with our busy schedule, but we wanted something memorable...and it was!
We did a scavenger hunt through the city. It was easy for us since we both grew up here, but it was so much fun spending the evening working together. We had so much fun, made some awesome memories, and have some great pictures to show.
We also ran into John's old mission president, which made his evening even that much better.
Afterward we ate dinner at Brio since we have never been disappointed by their fantastic food and service. Salmon? Yes please!
I worked hard making a mini "wedding cake". We ate it by the outdoor fireplace just before we headed home. It was super yummy, but we didn't fully appreciate just how tasty it really was until we ate it on empty stomachs the next day.
What a wonderful evening spent with the most wonderful guy. Love you John! Crazy to think how in the grand scheme of things thirteen years will be just a drop in the bucket.
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Saturday, October 24, 2015
13th Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment